MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best Gameplans you've seen

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Being biased, I could say Nick Diaz in his non-Condit fights. He controls the striking everytime, almost asking his opponent to go for a takedown so he can pull off a submission.

Chael Sonnen's is very effective, although he really does need some sub defence. He is an outstanding wrestler and weak striker, so his entire gameplay involves taking you down and beating you up until the bell goes.

Anderson Silva in his non-Sonnen fights too. He keeps at a distance which makes it hard to strike or take him down, makes you attempt one or the other and catches you as you do.

I don't like mechanical gameplays. I like the ones that are natrual to the fighter and it's their common style. Guida and Condit went from being fighters that I liked to being fighters I'll never like again in their one fights.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote