MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Season 5

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #56 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I was thinking WW might have pulled a Gus Fring box cutter move on em. Then I thought that's too extreme. Todd is a soldier, but a sociopathic one especially after keeping that jar with the spider as a trophy. He could be useful especially if they happen to go to war against that rival group. If you ever watched Band Of Brothers he's like Ronald Spears. Also note how respectful he is to Walt calling him Mr. White and almost asking for his insight on the situation. "I don't think I was wrong...am I wrong Mr. White?" Right there you can see validation in him and that's what he likes. Heisenberg thrives on that recognition. Something he never got to achieve as a chemistry teacher, ex-Gray Matter partner, and especially not at the car wash. Here lies a moraly corrupted and twisted individual.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote