MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey: 'If Cris Cyborg Comes Off The Juice, She'll Make The Weight

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
slapshot
Megaweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
I agree with Ronda completely, we know Cyborg is a pedhead, Ronda's the champ, hell Cyborg herself said her division is dead, so wtf come down to where the other girls are...

Also saying Cyborg "can't " make the drop is a total bullshit excuse. It might take some time but fortunately for her she has time. Ronda is definitely not the one looking scared in my eyes.

DONT BE SCARED HOMMIE!
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote