MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey: 'If Cris Cyborg Comes Off The Juice, She'll Make The Weight

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMDC View Post
Total bullshit huh? Assuming you've experienced weight cutting, this is a dumb comment when you consider how built and lean Cyborg is. Also it is harder for women to change weight classes as it takes more time to build/lose mass and cut weight due to higher bodyfat% then men.
Obviously you haven't read my previous posts.

You're trying to tell me she cant drop ten pounds in 8 to 10 months? Wile looking at her pic's she loves to post on twitter I've noticed she's lost a little bulk in just the time she's been suspended.

145 is done and over with. If she wants to fight anyone in strikeforce she'll have to come down anyway and you gotta know they wont release her just to have someone else pick her up, Ronda or no Ronda.

Jens Pulver, greatest lightweight striker of all time, no seriously.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote