MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #22835 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
What the heck is Snooker?

Been there. I stick with a wired mouse for this exact reason. Too many times have I been raiding in WoW or doing arena's and had my mouse die. Yeah... death and vent going nuts.
You mean you haven't played Snooker before. It's like a pro version of pool. Very similar to pool except there's these little cue balls you have to hit in these tiny pockets. The table is literally twice as large. Basically it took us an hour and a half to finish one game...hahahahah! The good thing is after you play snooker you'll be able to kill it in pool.

btw: Just ran around the beach. Felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest like in Aliens! It was fantastic!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.