MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #22842 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Seconded, all of it. Plus the first few games are frustrating as hell. All the time you think "I should have been able to pocket that ball", usually follwed by "WHAT THE **** IT WAS ALREADY IN". Pool feels like child's play after that. It's still fun though, especially when you're the guy who wins.
Hahah...yah man. It's a complete skill game. The balls have to shoot in exactly at the right angles and not touch the edges otherwise it ricochets and you start all over again. Fun stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It's great, man. Out there in the sun, wildlife running around, saw a bird swoop a fish up about 10 feet from me, seen otters swimming around and one was eating like 20 feet from where I was fishing, bears come out on the land there from time to time as well and you can spot them hanging out by the river then they head back into the forest area.

I can spend so many hours out there fishing and relaxing.
Can you believe I've never fished before. Although I'd like to try it. Seems pretty relaxing. Not sure about deep sea cuz I get sea sick, but catching those marlins look fun.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.