MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frankie Edgar wats next for him + do you believe he has been shafted by poor judging?

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Aldo is such a terrible match up for Frankie. I don't think this is a good move for him in the long run. Benson Henderson isn't the guy to hold the LW belt for years to come, I don't see him getting by Nate Diaz.

He has a decent speed advantage at LW, but let's see how that converts once he drops down to a lighter weight class.

He has major trouble with kickers and Jose Aldo is an elite, hell, perhaps one of the best low kickers in MMA today.

He's faster than Edgar, a better striker and has some really slick TDD.

If he even gets a shot at Aldo (Zombie ftw), I can see Jose murdering him.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote