MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #22848 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
when you try your devilhorse make sure the propeller blades spin good. get him as close to the weeds/stump/whatever as you can and let him just sit there for a minute. Then just a little twitch now and then. They usually come up out of the water when they strike him. Just keep in mind it is probably the most NOT weedless plug you can use. You have to be accurate.
Will do so. Baitcaster makes aiming near perfect, so no problems there.

On a side note, Denny's had literally 3 cars/tables full earlier today, so I was like SCORE, yet had to wait 10 minutes for anyone to take my order, that blew my mind. Normally with a full house it's like 1-2 minutes, but with only 3 customers it takes 10 minutes.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin