MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 12 Gifs of Dan Henderson Being Awesome

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
In this gif, does Hendo actually hit him with that right? It looks like it, but also looks like AS just quickly threw his head back to avoid it. Or maybe even his hand blocked the punch and his own hand hit him?

The only reason I ask is because if AS did take that square on the chin and isn't even phased then holy jeebus.
Yah that was the first time I noticed that. He moved ever so slightly backwards, but looked like he took majority of the shot and continued pressing forward. Furious exchange.

Anyone else feel this might be Hollywood Dan's last fight although I'd really like to see him vs Machida. Doubt he'll rematch Shogun ever again.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote