MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey: 'If Cris Cyborg Comes Off The Juice, She'll Make The Weight

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
In defense to Cyborg...Ronda had almost what you would say baby fat or bulkiness at 145. Now she looks hella toned at 135.

Cyborg on the other hand is ripped albeit with PEDs most likely...and is toit like a tiger. I've seen her workouts and it's unbelievable man. Anyways it took me a year to gain 10lbs of lean muscle even though she'll be cutting "water weight" she will no doubt lose muscle mass and thus her single most important advantage...her strength and stamina. If I lost 10lbs it would be pretty significant since I have low bad fat and I think she mentioned she has 8%. Anything under 10% is phenemonal...Bruce Lee esque.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote