MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #22863 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
There are people in the free world who have never been fishing? Ever?!? The idea is completely foreign to me.

Fresh caught walleye covered in shorelunch and deep-fried is my favorite food. I usually eat it daily until my supply runs out... then it's time to go fishing again.
I had a trip like that once, where all we ate was shore lunch. Fished early, caught and had breakfast that way, lunch that way, and dinner that way. We were on our trip for about 3 days but only did that the first day and part of the second.

It's very fun and relaxing to be hungry, catch some fish, hop off to the river bank in a clear area and start a fire/cook up some fish on the spot to eat and then go have fun doing some more fishing.

I have been planning a camping trip for a few months now, once I get the time required to do it I'll be heading on out, can't wait.

-------

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm about to go get some food, maybe Subway, then going to try to beat Darksiders 2.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob