MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #1437 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Just finished Sleeping Dogs and saw a familiar name in the credits:

Didn't know that he was the model for the games fight-moves though some things seemed familiar while I was playing the game Especially the knee, superman punch, thigh kick and the spinning kicks... How cool!
That's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
This makes me want to get GW 2 as well.
I feel it's worth getting, as a guy who is completely tired of the MMO world, I think it looks really legit and worth a buy.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Freq...sked_Questions

That's a list of question and answers, from how the armor system works, to how guilds work, to how loot/level system works, etc.

None of the ideas are "unique" on their own as they have been done before in at least one other MMO, but it takes all the unique ideas from other MMO games and implements them, which sounds like a really great mash-up.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote