In the above picture you can see how much dirt came out of the framerail so I wanted to pressure wash it out to prevent rust. Here we are a few minutes before dragging it outside.
Too bad it jumped off the chain we had it hooked to on the skid steer and crashed to the ground. The only damage was to the crossmember we built but we had a good laugh about it.
After straightening the crossmember we started cutting up the tubing we'd got for the new framerails. This was Monday night I think.
My buddy said he would weld them up for the next evening but I was surprised by a pic the next afternoon that made my day.
He spent about four hours squaring this all up, welding it, and grinding it smooth. He's a hell of a fabricator and this build wouldn't be where it's at without his help. Here's another shot of it from a different angle.
Makes me wish we'd have just built an entire frame. With about $200 for materials you could have a much better looking and stronger frame. This will be the foundation for my next one.