MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I have a very high % set up, can you recommend what I follow it with?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Curious1
Amateur

Curious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A HugCurious1 Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Do you force the lead foot outside or inside? Does they knee turn away from you or does it open up?

Actually a better way, are you making them step more parrell or wider. Really depends on that. If they are stepping wider you can throw a rear leg kick to the swept foot, add some push at the end of the kick ala Jose Aldo and you'll really brutalize that leg. If its the other way I'm at a loss right now, but ill think about it.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks mate Im always trying to maintain my position to my right his left away from his power side so when he tries to get back to that side or I just want to... I sweep him from the outside a bit like a round kick but a pushy sweep instead.

There stance dosnt open up they dont get wider they get turned side on and narrow or back on or fall over lol. So Im southpaw so its a mirror image of stances unlike orthodox vs orthodox.

Cheers mate!

Last edited by Curious1 : 08-23-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote