MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best Gameplans you've seen

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I agree it was garbage game plan, but in the context of things it was effective.

Lets say that Nate and Nick are one entity because they pretty much are identical. So Diaz is mopping out Miller, Marcus Davies, Cerrone, Paul Daley, Zaromskis, Shamrock, KJ Noons, Cyborg, and BJ PENN. That's a pretty impressive list. If you notice all of these are all top of the food chain strikers. Yet they got outstruck by Diaz and co. So GJ and Condit came up with a dastardly plan of backpedalling and "winning." Again it sucked I agree 100%, but they pulled it off and derailed the train for the time being.

As far as a beautifully executed game plan it pretty much goes to GSP cuz that's all he does. He doesn't finish and goes the distance.
Yeah it's always hard to take as a Diaz fan, but to me, what was Condit supposed to do? Stand and trade off? KO. Take it down? Submitted. He won the fight and got himself a title shot. But at the same time, he JUST won so I wouldnt put it in the list of greats. If he created a way to beat Diaz easily it'd have been good.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote