MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I have a very high % set up, can you recommend what I follow it with?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious1 View Post
Thanks I would have to step in with the left hook, because they are too far away would you recommend that???

My instructor says never rush in ever because if they hit you coming in you add alot of your body-weight to their punching power and so are more likely to be knocked out as a result?
if you are knocking them off balance, or sideways like you say, then the chances of them hitting you as you step in to hook is very minimal.

Maybe follow the hook up with a low kick to the back of the lead leg?

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote