MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I have a very high % set up, can you recommend what I follow it with?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 01:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
It will be hard to generate any kind of power throwing on the same side like that. It would score points but not likely to finish anyone. Plus you're going to be off balance.

I worked this a little this morning and I kept following it with a rear leg high kick and it was scoring pretty well. I'm assuming that for you to do this consistently your kicks are better than mine so you shouldn't have a problem with that. You can always throw a body kick as well. All though it maybe more difficult then I think as one of my favorite kick combos is the low kick air switch to low kick.

If you wanted to be really fancy, you could throw a spinning wheel kick with your lead leg using the force of the foot sweep coming back to spin. I did that once when I got a really clean trip and had to pull off to avoid heel kicking my partner in the face.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
This. You want be throwing you strikes from alternate sides.

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote