MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #133 (permalink)
Adam365
Flyweight

Adam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam365 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
I'm super bummed out but 151 and 152 were really weak cards. Combining them makes a lot of sense. It's just really too bad for all the lesser known fighters on 151 that don't get a go now. It would be awesome if they could make it a free card but I would think there is no way to do so on such short notice.

Really surprised everyone is jumping on Jones and Jackson for not taking the Sonnen fight. Not only does Sonnen not deserve it but...man he just doesn't deserve it! I understand that he is amrketable but come on why would you even want to watch this fight? Because Chael has a big mouth?
no because he's a good fighter who takes the fight to his opponents, plus he's only lost twice to anderson in how many fights?