MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #149 (permalink)
Shady1
Flyweight

Shady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be honest as much as I feel like slating both Jones and Jackson for this I am going to hold my tongue. I mean whilst neither Chael or Machida were really suitable opponents based on their current records. I really feel that he should have took the fight just because at the end of the day people paid to see him fight on that day. It puts a bad taste in people's mouths for the next event Jones fights at. Because what happens if he does it again? However the other guys I feel bad for are the fighters who busted their asses training for this event. The guys who spent money putting camps together and took time out of their lives preparing for these fights. That is who I really feel bad for.