MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #154 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
And all the undercard fighters that have trained for months now, with families to feed and whatnot... that just makes me ******* sick. Why not put this on FX as a free card with the Ellenberger fight as main event? Dana has stated many times that FX just can't get enough UFC footage. Surely they could have managed this in 8 days. This seems more like another of the Dana White hissy fits rather than a well thought out decision.
Great idea, or hell at least on FUEL. I mean what are they going to cancel to show it live? UFC reruns?

I really think the UFC should have found a better way to help keep this card alive, even if it was just a live and completely free on Facebook or something.