MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #164 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Insane. I'm really bummed. I wanted to see if Hendo had something up his sleeve.

I can see both sides of the issue, but this is VERY bad for Jones, who has been making himself look like a complete jackass lately. This is only going to make things much worse. People already see Jones as this thin-skinned, immature, pompous young kid with a chip on his shoulder. He has a bad relationship with the media, the fans don't like him, he's not as big of a draw as the UFC wants him to be, and now fans and fighters alike are going to call him out for this. And knowing Jones, he'll react like a 12 year old and start throwing a fit about the backlash.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!