MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #168 (permalink)
Hennessy
Flyweight

Hennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level now
I am very disappointed by the fact that JBJ vs Hendo won't happen but that's about it.

I can understand that Jones won't fight a Cheal Sonnen on 8 days notice for the title! Somebody already said that Cheal had nuttin to loose while Jones had to make an unpopular decision.

Ask yourself what you would do in that very situation being the champion, having trained for a total different opponent.

Off course Cheal is jumping on this one, why wouldn't he?

I never thought I would actually defend Jones because I am far from being a fan of his. Yet I do understand that he takes the safe road. I can't really blame him and Jackson for this.

Dana is understandably pissed that his big fight is not happening but at the end of the day, it didn't happen because Hendo blew his freakin knee a week before the fight, not because of Jon Jones.