MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #186 (permalink)
djripz
MMA Fanatic

djripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Having more time to reflect on the situation, I guess I didn't realise just how many other people are negatively effected by this move. A truly selfish decision from the Greg Jackson camp. At first I was just thinking, what's the big deal, Chael didn't deserve a shot any way, but the consequences of cancelling this event are much bigger than that, so many people got screwed over.

If Jones had any dignity left, he'd contact the UFC headquarters, apologise and accept the fight with Sonnen. It isn't too late.
Well, think about. The fighters got screw, all the fans who made travel plans gotta paid cancellation fees with airports, hotels and so on.

Wouldn't you be pissed to be going somewhere and now your 'vacation' is screwed.