MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #272 (permalink)
YOUgotTKO
Amateur

YOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of light
UFC 151 "Greg Jackson the sport Killer" Conference Call Audio (OMG DANA IS PISSED)!!

All I have got to say is wow So in the end everyone loses the fans, the fighters, their income all who spent money on training camps. I truly don't know what to think if Chael would take the fight on 8days notice & jon still wont fight him, I ultimately have to say I lost all little respect for jones now. In my book was a 3 strike rule He cocky as hell, gets a dui after stating that he would never & now this!!!:

Well let me know what you guys think!!

Last edited by YOUgotTKO : 08-23-2012 at 08:42 PM.