MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen declares himself to be the UFC light heavyweight champion… by forfeit

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
There is nothing to hate, I used to be a huge hater of this guy. But Jon Jones did this to himself, with Anderson he was picking a fight . He did it with Jones, however it was a lnog shot. But when u volunteer to fight a man on 8 day notice and I doubt he would even been properly train for this fight it says something. I doubt Chael Sonnen would have been in fight shape right now when his next fight was near xmas.
This right here.

I have no clue why Jones turned this fight down, I love Chael but he's got a deathwish coming if he fights Bones, and Jon still didn't want any part of it.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER