MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen declares himself to be the UFC light heavyweight champion… by forfeit

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
Seeing that he also offered to fight Rashad Evans before the Tito bout was made, he really is someone who will fight anyone at anytime. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does in the LHW division.

That being said, he still hasn't earned a title shot in a weight class in the UFC in which he hasn't even won, and Jones stuck by it through thick and thin.
Really though with a guy like Jones or even SIlva, can you really earn a title shot? I mean with these guys they have pretty much cleared out their division at this point it just giving the fans fights they want to see.

I know I prefer Diaz over CW for Silva, and Sonnen over Davis,Gus, for Jones.