MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151 canceled, Jones-Machida 2 at UFC 152 in Toronto

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 02:01 AM   #356 (permalink)
StandThemUp
Flyweight

StandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by footodors View Post
Bush league to throw a bum to a champion just to save a card!
Dana is wrong on this
I totally agree. And then to completely and unprofessionaly throw the champ under the bus and blame this whole unfortunate set of circumstances on him. That is pathetic.

Dana is actually saying it's 100% Jone's and Jackson's fault that 151 got cancelled. That's complete bullshit and if he really believes that, he is delusional.

I am dissapointed Jones didn't take the fight. But there is a big difference between dissapointed and the complete outrage and hatred that is coming his way.

Dana White is the most unprofessional "Commissioner" of a professional sporting league I have ever seen. It's not even close, it's by a landslide. And I promise, his antics will have a lot to do with why the UFC struggles to grow much further than it is.

I have no problem paying for fights and the fighters getting my money for what they do. But I am starting to be bothered by the fact that Dana gets some of my Money as well. Because he is not the product, the fighters are. He is sitting pretty with Millions while guys the fighters literally put their life on the line and can't feed their families if one fight gets cancelled.

Something is wrong with that equation.

Last edited by StandThemUp : 08-24-2012 at 02:06 AM.