MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones: “I feel terrible, but it also wasn’t my decision to cancel the whole card

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 05:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Personally, I think its a cop out.

He is in fight shape and Chael is not. he's had weeks and weeks of a fight camp, preparing for a wrestler. Yeah, a slightly different style of wrestler but there is a reason why so many people are hating on Jones here and personally, whilst I agree, the UFC are partly to blame, I place 90% of the blame at the feet of Jon Jones and Greg Jackson.
I'm blaming both parties a bit but not Greg Jackson. He, along with the other guys from the team voiced out their opinion. Everybody knows him so only his opinion was made public. Danas reaction was a bit too harsh for simply giving advice.