MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones: “I feel terrible, but it also wasn’t my decision to cancel the whole card

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 06:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Jones had nothing to lose? What about the huge portion of Bones fans now cheering for Sonnen?
Bones haters you mean. Which bones fan on this forum for example has turned?

These are the same people who nitpicked and dissected every word he says, like using the "normal" for people not in athletic competition etc, and hating him for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
Objectively if Jones loses to Chael, wouldn't that mean he would lose to Chael again with a full camp? Chael said it best the better man always wins no matter what. It's not like Chael is gonna KO him out, he is gonna beat his ass for 25 minutes for a decision. He fought,Bader,Evans, and I'm sure he was preparing for Henderson's wrestling.
No that's not objective at all, you're basically saying training camps and gameplanning are completely useless, which is not logical or supported by what we actually see.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote