MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Greg Jackson Responds to Dana White

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
TheAuger
Bantamweight

TheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level nowTheAuger is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolyfic View Post
Well in sports its not a one and done situation. If they lose a game they have other games that they can win. If it was a one and done situation then more time to prepare might be warrented.
It is one and done in the playoffs for soccer & football. That is pretty much the equivalent of a championship fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolyfic View Post
Honestly my two cents is that Jon didnt want to put another huge check in Chael's pocket that he didnt earn. I am not mad at all at how this played out. Chael doesn't deserve it and fighting him and winning does nothing for Jon.
So Jones is willing to sacrifice other fighters ability to make a paycheck? Sounds extremely selfish to me. I guess Jones is the "decider" when it comes to who deserves to make money and who doesn't.
TheAuger is offline   Reply With Quote