MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Greg Jackson Responds to Dana White

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
locnott
Lightweight

locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolyfic View Post
Well in sports its not a one and done situation. If they lose a game they have other games that they can win. If it was a one and done situation then more time to prepare might be warrented. As for Chael of course he accepted the fight, this is his MO. Get a fight I dont really deserve and get a payday to lose to a far superior fighter.

Honestly my two cents is that Jon didnt want to put another huge check in Chael's pocket that he didnt earn. I am not mad at all at how this played out. Chael doesn't deserve it and fighting him and winning does nothing for Jon.
Chael was going to give JJ his purse just for accepting the fight,
locnott is offline   Reply With Quote