MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NEWS: BJ Penn Says Rory MacDonald Knew He Was Going To Lose

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
demoman993
Featherweight

demoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level now
I don't understand how anyone can agree with BJ based on the fact that they have already re-scheduled the fight.
If they hadn't rescheduled then I might actually side with BJ but this is just typical BJ BS and his supporters somehow side with him without thinking about how ridiculous that sounds. I think this is just BJ keeping himself motivated by increasing his "hate" for his opponent. I don't have an issue with him doing that but he could probably keep it to himself instead of trying to make an issue out of a non-issue.