MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Greg Jackson Responds to Dana White

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
LOL @ posting a 2 second GIF and ignoring that the fight was nearly two rounds!

Chael Sonnen wins a round, and wins the bulk of the second before slipping, being hit by a beautiful knee, and then finished. Vitor gets KOed by a front kick within the first quarter of the first round. Yeah... I'd say Sonnen had the better showing.

This is no longer worth addressing. Classic case of blind bias.
Totally agree. The reason his victory in the second fight was so impressive was because he got his ass kicked in the first round. I'm not impressed with the idea that Silva walk through Sonnen. He didn't.

As I've said before, I like Sonnen/Vitor/Machida/Gustaf all better then the Hendo match-up, so no complaints from me.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote