MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KEN SHAMROCK Roughs Up a Woman (Thought She Was a Man)

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
I feel sorry for ken sometimes. He seems to be an emotional guy that is trying to do the right thing but often gets himself in more trouble.
Aint that the truth. Supposedly he found religion again and is turning his life around. That is something i watched a interview on a whileeee ago.

Just what Shamrock needs... articles out there putting it on blast that he punched a women.

He reminds me of those stories of big nice clumsy guys trying to do the right thing but always making things worse in the process. And everyone shunning him because of it.