MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen with Karyn Bryant
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post

My favorite part is when he points out that the "8 days short notice" does not apply when a guy is coming off a 10 week training camp. It applies to the guy sitting on the couch. I find it crazy that people look at this like Jon Jones would have been stepping up on short notice when he has been training 3 months for a meeting at September 1st.

The funniest part is when he said he was wide awake when the ref stopped the Anderson fight and they called it a tko. Haha how the man can say that with a straight face is baffling.

My apologize if this has been posted. So many Jon Jones thread are around that i have not looked through each one.
Sigh, training means more than conditioning and being in fight shape. Sonnen knows this.

"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome