MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Not Understanding the Hate?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
djripz
MMA Fanatic

djripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura about
I think the UFC will be restructuring their contracts from now on with stipulation that if incase of opponent being injured and you are being promoted as one of the headliners on the poster. You can either fight the replacement or paid a fine to reimburse promotional funding or something along those roots.

I am sure UFC will be now looking to protect their own assets after an incident like this since they are still trying to shut down the internet from PPV being streamed online and so on. You know how they are as promotional freaks.

In the end, the losers are the people that risk vacations and time off to see a UFC as nowadays 'nothing is for sure' as who is fighting with all the injuries.

I think fighters needs to trains smarter and not harder.
djripz is offline   Reply With Quote