MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Not Understanding the Hate?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Swiss
Amateur

Swiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to allSwiss is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bscoop09 View Post
Not to sound like an ass but Bisping has respect against top guys now? All the top guys he has faced he has lost 2 (Hendo and Shad) as well as mid tier fights (Wanderlei)
Dont think raking up fights like the one against Rashad at 205 five years ago has any relevance to his current form. Or the Hendo of Wanderlei fights, not that there's anything wrong with losing to any of those guys. Comparing his performance in a split decision loss to Chael with Stann's performance, you'd have to say he's up there with the big boys of the division. I think there are a hell of a lot more people willing to admit that after taking the Sonnen fight on 8 days than there were before.

I think Sideways pretty much summed up my thoughts on the Jones situation.
Swiss is offline   Reply With Quote