MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Not Understanding the Hate?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #43 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bscoop09 View Post
Because this analogy doesn't paint the picture? Maybe you can suggest some real life experiences that would relate to the situation.

If not belittling analogy seems kind of retarded.
I'll give you a real life situation:

I'm the LHW champion of the world. I'm the best fighter in my organisation. I have never been in any trouble in any fight. I have defeated the last 4 champions with no trouble at all. I have the wingspan of a condor. My opponent drops out but I'm am fully trained and ready to go. I get offered a fight against a MW dude who I really dislike and has not had a full training camp.

And you compare the above to getting your exam switched at the end of an academic year.

Are you really expecting any serious debate?
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote