MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What happens to Alan Belcher now?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by alistair>all View Post
I'm well aware.....but you might want to get a doctor's opinion on your eyesight if that looked like lombard at his best. He had multiple opportunities to finish boetsch but simply didn't capitalize, a trait he rarely, if ever, has had a problem with in the past. UFC jitters adds another victim to it's list, but with vitor tied into his fight with jones and boetsch being much less than impressive in his last two fights, lombard seems like a legitimate next step for belcher to further his reputation. A KO of one of the scariest additions to the UFC middleweight class has alot more chance of throwing him into title contention than a KO of a dude who looks like my dad....
Ok, you have 2 posts and you have verged on insulting people on both. Calm yourself down.

This is a discussion forum, you'll find that many members don't share your opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote