MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would Chael really have been a lesser challenge than Hendo?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
Jones is an amazing LHW and has shown scary all round skills except from being on his back. Rashad beat Jones in training in a MMA aspect we dont fully know about. I think that was Rashad using top control.

Hendo is a great wrestler but not on the level of Sonnen. Hendo has an olympic background but that was years ago. His last wrestling performance which impressed me was against Palhares and Hendo definetly dedicated that training camp to wrestling where as Sonnen dedicates every training camp to mostly wrestling.

Sonnen is definetly a better wrestler then Hendo but Hendo makes up the MMA deficit with his hands. If Jones played cautious which would of been likely with Greg jackson then he could of definetly avoided the H-bomb especially with his range and leg teep kicks.
I could be very wrong but I personally think Jones and coaches were vary of Sonnen getting Jones on his back and controlling him.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote