MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy chimes in regards Bones vs Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight

JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I love how the natural reaction of people who don't agree with her is to discredit her and women's MMA. Hmmm... actual fighter AND a champion? Yeah, what Ronda has to say is worth a hell of a lot more than anything you bozos are peddling.

Some people are going to be okay with what Bones did, and others won't be. Get over it.

good post

my pov is abit of both - i can understand what he did and dont blame him at all, BUT of course it tarnishes his reputation as a 'fighter' and can see why it would lose him fans

as for Ronda, i dont necessarily disagree but i dunno if i love her attitude that much. like the whole soap box thing isnt attractive on any of the fighters, male or female
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee
JWP is online now   Reply With Quote