MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glory 2 Brussels: Remy Bonjasky vs Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
I never liked Bonjasky much, especially his turtle guard. I still have respect for his skills and accomplishment. He is one of the best strikers ever but that gets tarnished slightly from his tactics and his changing style point scoring strategies fighting elite opponents. Wish he fought with the same tenacity and killer instinct he used against mediocre opponents.
Still I am very glad to have him back.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote