MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones says he would take Chael Sonnen fight in a heart beat. August 17th.

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
Jon probably thought it was a ridiculous fight and there would have been such to low chance of it happening that he went with the popular answer and said he would take the fight. So he lied...whats new?
Well you can tell in the interview that he thought there was no way he would have to fight Chael. He sounded so confident about it it made me laugh. Just like he never thought he would get caught drunk driving so he pretended that he never does and there was no chance of that happening. And you can tell he is comfortable telling lies because it isnt like he was asked a question about whether he drunk drives and then ofcourse to uphold a public image you have to say NO. He is the one that engaged the talk about how the UFC never has to worry about a DUI with him. I for instance could never casually for no reason just throw out a lie. I just dont see the point of doing something like that. Its like if im playing video games with my friends or something and just randomly throw out "so yesterday i hit 300 pounds on the bench" for no reason and tried to get away with it knowing full well i didnt hit that and next time they see me at the gym they will know. lol