MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones says he would take Chael Sonnen fight in a heart beat. August 17th.

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well you can tell in the interview that he thought there was no way he would have to fight Chael. He sounded so confident about it it made me laugh. Just like he never thought he would get caught drunk driving so he pretended that he never does and there was no chance of that happening.
I dont think he said the 'fight in a heartbeat' comments due to it not being a reality at that point. I think he said it out of confidence at that time and rightly so. He knew he is one the best MMA fighters in the world and has all the physical tools to fight any style. What really bothers me is that when it became a reality he chose a cowardly path and went back on them words especially fighting a unprepared MW disadvantaged Sonnen.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote