MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ranking System? Time to Reform UFC!

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by halifaxdonair View Post
styles can make fights. i honestly think that it is better to have matchmakers trying to find who can cause trouble for the champion rather than quantifying win streaks.

Reward win streaks frequently, but fast track people who have the right skill sets (in theory).
Yeah i support this too. There are some fighters that might never win enough fights in a row to get a title shot BUT have the skillset that would give problems for the champion. Alot of time its those "interesting" fights that i want and not some guy that is on a role but we know has no chance to win the belt.