MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Will Cain be champ again? Will he be able to hold it this time?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
OrionTC
MMA Fanatic

OrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really niceOrionTC is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I don't see Cain ever getting the title back, he is an great fighter and he is absolutely good enough to win it, that said Andrei Arlovski is absolutly good enough to still be fighting in the UFC. They have a common trait and that is the inability to take a solid shot. Cain is an absolute beast and if he can take JDS down early I wouldn't doubt he could beat him down in one round but I think JDS is always gonna be to accurate and have to good of TD defense to let that happen.
i wouldnt say he can't take a shot he got caught once afaik and JDS landed clean. That said i still think JDS has better boxing. Id like to see if cain could go down to light heavy, hes not a huge ripped HW.
OrionTC is offline   Reply With Quote