MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping - "Dana and the company needed him and he basically bitched out"

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 06:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Bisping - "Dana and the company needed him and he basically bitched out"

Quote:
"I've taken short-notice fights for the UFC a bunch of times, three or four times," he said. "I was told before weighing in for one fight that I was fighting again in six weeks. That wasn't a nice telephone call to make to my girlfriend, who'd just booked a holiday with the kids, I can assure you. But the UFC has provided me with a great lifestyle and I'm here for them.
"Jon Jones likes to talk about where he comes from, but the reason he now has a Bentley to wrap around a tree is because Dana White and the UFC have built this sport up from zero. Dana and the company needed him and he basically bitched out."

I knew Bisping said some things but iv never seen these comments. Must be pretty rough to hear such things from your peers. Its one thing to hear it from us. Its another thing to hear it from the people in the same profession as you.

(If these comments were posted then sorry. I didnt mean to post the same info.)