MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping - "Dana and the company needed him and he basically bitched out"

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
All fighters are willing to step up on their way to the belt. I'm sure Bones would have taken any fight on 8 days notice before he actually got his title shot. That's the point I'm making. What Bisping is saying here may very well not be his opinion if he owned the belt and was making his 5th defence.

This is so obviously Bisping brown nosing Dana and the UFC. I cant be dealing with that.
Not all fighters. As we have seen many fighters turn down a title shot just recently.

And every Champion except Jones would have accepted the fight in that scenario. It would be foolish to think that Bisping would be any different. Hell i cant see any fighters in the upper echelon do what Jones did.

I think if you look at this a bit more realistically you would see the same thing.

And lets not be silly.. Jones didnt turn down a fight on 8 days notice. Jones had 3 months to prepare for a fight. Jones turned down a fight because of an opponent replacement and he wanted 3 more weeks to "prepare." as if 3 months wasnt enough preparation. Ofcourse Chael needs to be studied for 4 weeks since he has such a versatile style and all.

what a joke...

Wait i got it!!

Jones didnt train wrestling at all in his MIXED MARTIAL ARTS training camp. So he had to rub the cob webs off.