MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping - "Dana and the company needed him and he basically bitched out"

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
edlavis88
Light Heavyweight

edlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I may be coming of as a bit unreasonable... but like I said, I cant be dealing with brown nosing, which is exactly what Bisping is doing.

Ironically, Bones used to be a huge ass licker. I'm pretty sure he would have done anything the UFC asked of him before.

All in all... what a fecking mess.
But everything Bisping has said is true. I said before you can't blame the whole cancellation on Bones but the company and people that are largely responsible for making him a millionaire superstar have come to him and asked a favour of him and he has said no. It's up to him and the event didn't need to be cancelled because of it but that is pretty weak and bratty behaviour whatever way you look at it.