MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping - "Dana and the company needed him and he basically bitched out"

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
What do you think Bispings motives are for saying this stuff? To tell us all the truth? No. It's to gain yet more favour with Dana and the UFC.

I usually side with Bisping on many things, but what he's doing here is most un-British like. The whole teachers pet routine is chunder worthy.
Why do you need motives to tell the truth? I highly doubt the UFC is going to give me a contender fight, but I'll tell you right now Jones bitched out and he is a horrible company man who spit in the face of the people who got him where he is.

Bisping, me, a vast amount of people on this forum and everywhere else in the MMA world are saying so, it has nothing to do with sucking up to Dana.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote